Your privacy is important. FIRE HIVE Marketing therefore handles your personal data with care. This privacy statement has been drawn up to explain to you which personal data will be collected, what we do with it and what your rights are.
About FIRE HIVE Marketing
FIRE HIVE Marketing is specialized in online marketing. All contact details are listed below.
Address: Meeuwenlaan 65H (1021HV) Amsterdam
Website : https://firehivemarketing.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : +316 28 97 49 50
Chamber of Commerce number: 65553977
VAT number: NL002489362B02
The collected personal data FIRE HIVE Marketing may collect personal data from (potential) clients, website visitors and parties who contact FIRE HIVE Marketing directly.
In that case, the following data may be collected:
● Name and address details;
● Company Name;
● Phone number;
● Profile picture;
● E-mail address;
● Payment details;
● IP address;
● Location data;
● Login names and passwords for your accounts (only when these are provided to you with regard to an assignment);
● Login name and password when you create an account on the FIRE HIVE Marketing website (FIRE HIVE Marketing cannot see your password, but because it is registered via the website it is listed here);
● Identification data (when you exercise your rights with regard to privacy);
● Personal data that you share with FIRE HIVE Marketing, because you purchase certain services. You are of course not (legally) obliged to provide your personal data. However, if you do not provide the (necessary) personal data, some of our services simply cannot be performed and/or we are not able to make our website available to you. Special categories of personal data Special categories of personal data are data of a sensitive nature. For example, data showing your race or ethnic origin, political opinion(s), religion or belief, membership of a trade union or your sexual orientation. In addition, data about your health, genetic data or biometric data with which you can be identified (such as a fingerprint) are also special categories of personal data.
FIRE HIVE Marketing does not process special categories of personal data. When these are provided to FIRE HIVE Marketing unsolicited, these special personal data will be deleted as soon as possible.
1.1 Why personal data is collected
FIRE HIVE Marketing always collects personal data for a reason. Below you will find an overview of the purposes for which FIRE HIVE Marketing may collect personal data:
● Performing the services of FIRE HIVE Marketing, including planning and conducting introductory meetings and sending quotations;
● Creating an account on the FIRE HIVE Marketing website and granting access to a closed area of the website;
● Contacting you by telephone, e-mail or via social media;
● Carrying out marketing activities;
● Sending a newsletter when you register for it;
● Analysing the use of the website and the type of visitor;
● Claiming compliance with an agreement with FIRE HIVE Marketing;
● Verifying that you are who you say you are when exercising your rights under privacy law. On what grounds personal data are collected
Below you will find the legal grounds for which FIRE HIVE Marketing collects data:
● It is necessary for the execution of the agreement between you and FIRE HIVE Marketing;
● FIRE HIVE Marketing has a legal obligation to process the personal data.
● FIRE HIVE Marketing has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data;
● You have given permission for the processing. When your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, you always have the right to withdraw this consent by contacting FIRE HIVE Marketing.
The processing of these personal data will then be stopped. However, the withdrawal of consent has no retroactive effect.
When personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right to object.
You can do this by contacting FIRE HIVE Marketing using the contact details above.
Your interests in relation to those of FIRE HIVE Marketing will then be looked at once again. When your data is used for marketing purposes, this will stop after your objection.
Further on in this privacy statement there is more information regarding processing based on legitimate interest.
To gain insight into the statistics about the use of the website and to prepare reports, FIRE HIVE Marketing uses Google Analytics, part of the American company Google. Google Analytics places analytical cookies for this. Google Analytics has been set up as privacy-friendly as possible by FIRE HIVE Marketing.
This means, among other things, that Google Analytics does not process your full IP address and does not share your data with (other services of) Google. These statistics can be stored in the US. Google is affiliated with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
These are cookies that can track your surfing behaviour on our website. In this way, personalized online advertisements and customized content can be shown based on your surfing behaviour. We ask for your permission to place these cookies. The Dutch Consumer Association (Consumentenbond) offers a step-by-step plan for removing cookies.
You can adjust the settings for interest-based advertising via the Your Online Choices website.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you give permission to use your email address for sending it. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data may be published on the FIRE HIVE Marketing website, for example when you write a review. This concerns your name, company name and profile picture. This information can be included in search engine results. If FIRE HIVE Marketing makes your personal data public on the website, this will always be done with your permission.
Your IP address is collected to prevent spam, but also to moderate the comments. FIRE HIVE Marketing has a legitimate interest in this. After all, collecting your IP address has no major consequences for your privacy, since nothing is done with it but to prevent spam, while FIRE HIVE Marketing has a great interest in keeping our website spam-free. Your comment can be included in search engine results. You can always have a comment removed by contacting FIRE HIVE Marketing by phone, email or post.
Our contact details are at the top of this privacy statement.
Sharing with third parties
FIRE HIVE Marketing shares your personal data with various third parties for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligations.
These third parties are in any case:
● The hosting provider, who has the website on its server;
● The party whose CRM software is used for registering (potential) clients;
● The party whose software is used to send the newsletter;
● The party whose services are used to send emails;
● The parties that enable FIRE HIVE Marketing to access the statistics about the use of the website;
● The party whose software is used to book appointments and keep a diary;
● The party whose software is used for invoicing;
● The party that may be used to collect a claim. Agreements have been made with these parties about how they should handle your data. It is possible that your data will be stored outside the EU. When your personal data are processed in the United States, this will be done by a company that is affiliated with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
If it concerns another country, we have concluded written agreements with the company concerned. If you wish, you can inspect these written agreements by contacting us by telephone, e-mail or post. The contact details are at the top of this privacy statement.
When you make a payment through the FIRE HIVE Marketing website, you will be redirected to the website of a payment provider. This payment provider is responsible for the data it processes from you. Read the privacy statement of the relevant payment provider for more information about how your personal data is handled.
Sometimes FIRE HIVE Marketing has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Marketing If you purchase a service from FIRE HIVE Marketing, you can be approached with an offer of similar services after providing the service, unless you object to this. In this way FIRE HIVE Marketing can grow and increase its brand awareness. The use of your personal data is limited in this case. You also always have the right to opt out of such marketing.
FIRE HIVE Marketing can use your personal data to detect fraud, to report it, to hand over a claim or to conduct a lawsuit. In that case, FIRE HIVE Marketing may need certain data, such as name and address details, to initiate these processes. If we are not entitled to use your personal data for such purposes, it would mean that we cannot exercise our rights if you do not comply with your obligations, which could put our business at risk.
Data will be kept for as long as is necessary to provide the services of FIRE HIVE Marketing.
After the termination of the service/agreement, your personal data will be stored for another 36 months, unless the law prescribes otherwise. This is due to the nature of the service. It is possible that you request information from FIRE HIVE Marketing about the services provided.
In addition, data is kept in case a complaint or dispute arises about the services provided. Data with regard to the use of the website will be kept for 26 months. An exception to the above-mentioned retention period is data relating to administration and business processes, as there is a legal obligation to retain these for seven years.
When personal data is collected on the basis of your consent, the personal data will be stored for a maximum of 6 months after you have withdrawn your consent.
Security personal data
FIRE HIVE Marketing keeps the website as safe as possible. Your connection to the website is encrypted using SSL (secure sockets layer). In addition, the website is well maintained and regularly scanned for vulnerabilities to ensure good security.
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, have it transferred to you or a third party and to object to the processing of personal data by FIRE HIVE Marketing.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by phone, email or post.
The contact details are at the top of this privacy statement. In order to be able to determine that the requested information is provided to the correct person, you may be asked for identification.
If you use an identification document for this, you must make your passport photo, machine readable zone and BSN number illegible. You can use the KOPIEID app from the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations for this.
More information about your rights You can find additional information for each of these rights on the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). Click here to go to the website of the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Although FIRE HIVE Marketing will always do its utmost to resolve a complaint with you, we would like to point out your right. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can read how to do this on the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.